™ Light Therapy Hair
Benefits as a stand alone hair stimulation procedure:
- Stimulates overall scalp health – tissue oxygenation and blood circulation
- Promotes follicle to maintain an active anagen or growth phase
- Removes inhibitors from the electron transport chain that block the growth cycle
- Increase the chemical compound (ATP) adenosine triphosphate which stimulates all living cells including hair follicles
- Delivers nutrients to cells that comprise the hair follicle
- Inhibits thinning of hair follicle
NeoLTS utilizes red, near infra red and blue wavelenghts for efficacious results. It may be used as a standalone or adjunctive therapy. This technology uses powerful narrowband Light Emitting Diodes. NeoLTS utilizes over 4,000 LEDs of clinically proven Red(630nm), Near Infrared(880nm) and Blue(420nm) wavelengths.
Hair Growth and Light Stimulation
Studies have shown that light therapy increases the levels of a chemical compound called adenosine triphosphate(ATP) which is known to stimulate living cells including the hair follicles.
LLLT also has the effect of increasing the circulation of blood to the hair root which delivers the nutrients to cells that make up the hair follicle. The increased blood flow is also thought to help flush away the damaging waste products that may affect the hair growth cycle. This helps to improve the scalp environment to help stop thinning hair and promote new hair growth.
™ Light Therapy System
Treats all skin types year round by employing the principle of photo-biomodulation.
- Used by over 3,000 physicians worldwide
- 36% reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- 81% clearance in mild to moderate acne
- Use powerful Light Emitting Diodes (LED)
- Deliver narrowband, spectrally pure light of specific intensity,wavelength and dose to achieve clinically proven results
- Recommended for the treatment of mild–moderate acne, periorbital wrinkles, pain management and benign and pigmented vascular lesions
- 5 FDA clearances
- Made in the USA
- No pain or discomfort
- No downtime
- Long term results with a simple maintenance plan
- No thermal damage
- Visible results
- No scarring or discoloration
- Long term results and a simple maintenance plan
- Ideal for men and women of all skin types
NeoLTS™ Treatment of Hair Transplant Patient Treat one week prior to procedure with NIR (1 – 20 MINUTE SESSION) Treat 3 & 7days post procedure with both DAY THREE – NIR (20 MIN) AND DAY SEVEN – RED (20 MIN) Then normal 6 month protocol (on next slide) After 6 month protocol transplant patient should have treatment every 4 – 6 weeks
Why Red and NIR Light?
- Red light stimulates the level of the blood supply to the scalp and follicles
- NIR light penetrates deeper than the red and helps relieve stress hormones (excellent for halting stress alopecia)as well as boosting blood supply in the scalp and reducing areas of discrete inflammation seen in alopecia areata.